I believe that half the battle of staying motivated is celebrating and acknowledging what you’ve accomplished.
To help with this, I would like to start a new tradition on this blog, where the last day of the month, I share things I’ve achieved and my goals for next month.
I invite you to share your own lists in the comments. Make a big deal of them – it doesn’t matter how small they might seem to you, it could be huge to others.
So pat yourself on the back and let’s get sharing!
Achieved in November:
1) “Won” NaNoWriMo at 82k and finished the draft of Veilfire, Book 1 of the Nayis Trilogy
2) Had 2 book signings at Chapters locations
3) Shared the cover reveal for GODS OF THE STONE ORACLE and made considerable progress on edits
4) started a new blog serial
5) bought a rocking new office chair
Goals for December
1) Finish GotSO edits and have it ready for beta readers
2) Kick off my #IEAssemble promo campaign
3) Start preparing Veilfire revisions
4) Survive the holidays
I can’t wait to get started.
How about you? What have you kicked butt on this month?